Thursday, June 29, 2017
Goodness me, how time flies! I know, I frequently lament my super busy life. Woe is me, right? Ah well. I think that it is because I feel bad for not updating my blog more frequently. I know that there are at least a few people out there who enjoy my blog and gain something from reading it. So for you, constant reader, I am sorry that I am so lax in updating things. Lets see if I can at least recap a few things that have been occurring in my life lately.
- First off I have found an awesome therapist! And I have actually gone to two appointments! Woo-Hoo for me! My wife asked how it went and I said, well picture the scene, you set one dial to talk and the other to my gender, and then said go! Ha!
- Secondly, (I need to not try and count these bullet points) I have found a physician in the Central Valley who is willing to prescribe hormones to TG people! Yay! And though I am freaking out, I get to go see her on this Monday! Yay! Ahh!! Exciting and Scary! Well, terrifying and thrilling! Oh and she is an OB/GYN. I was freaking out calling her. I had to remind herself that yes indeed I can go see an OB/GYN.
- I have had two visits with my first girlfriend, who I dated about 33 years ago! She was the first one to paint my fingernails. Of course at the time I couldn't tell her how awesome it was! Now, I can finally update her on what I felt so long ago!
- I have come out to my mother in law. Well, Jules did the talk. All I did was wear breasts around her, as well as the rest of my fem clothes and such. The only thing she played with once was my super cute Barbie Pink Coach purse. But for her, that is awesome!
- What else, exciting? Oh, goodness me..... I finally requested my wife's friendship on Facebook. Pretty scary exposing myself so much to so many people. Well possibly. But still that connection to me other world is becoming more and more grey. Which is a good thing. But it is scary!
- I am most likely going to try estrogen so I have been forcing myself to wear my breasts in more and more places. I mean, if I am going to attempt growing my own, then I better be prepared for it before they are here and proudly showing! It has been interesting!
Okay. I gotta run. Off to the shower and then to dinner with Jules' family. Hmm..... I wonder what I am going to wear tonight!